Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Potstickers - Easy Chinese Dumplings Recipe

I will show you how to make Chinese potstickers, plus homemade wrappers and dipping sauce!

I love Chinese food!  Whenever I go out to a Chinese restaurant, I have to try their potstickers.  Some may call them fried dumplings.  Either way, they generally have pork and cabbage on the inside surrounded with a dough shell.  They are served with a spicy, tasty sauce to dip them in.  They are so good, I just had to learn how to make them.  I have tried some complicated recipes, but I have found the simplest form is the best tasting.  Try this one with me and let's have some fun with it.  I'll bet it becomes one of your favorites!! Let me know what you think. 


2 comments:

  1. I just finished making these and they were a hit! Thank you for such an easy and tasty recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you enjoyed them. I love them too and make them about once a week which my family loves, but so does my growing waist line lol.

      Delete