Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chinese Pepper Steak - Quick and Easy Recipe


In this video, I am going to show you how you can prepare this simple, quick, inexpensive, and yummy version of Chinese Pepper Steak.
Well if you know me, you know I love Chinese food.  One of my favorite dishes is Pepper Steak.  Although I love to go out and eat it, I wanted to come up with a way I could stay home, yet still enjoy Pepper Steak.  Of coarse keeping with my cheap and easy style, I had  to make a simple recipe that was easy to put together.    All you need for this one is:
  • Steak or stew meat.
  • Onion
  • Green Pepper
  • Soy sauce
  • Rice
If you try this one, you are sure to love it.  You might enjoy staying home and saving some cash instead of going to pay a lot more at a restaurant!  Let me know how it turns out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment